Thank you for booking at the Lady Macdonald Country Inn.
- Check-in time is between: 3:00pm and 7:00pm
- *Please note* that late check-ins are by appointment only. Unannounced late check-ins may result in a loss of your booking, so your consideration is appreciated.
- Check-out time is 11:00am
- All guest rooms are 100% non-smoking
- A puff friendly zone is located outside.
- Room rates are for double occupancy and subject to change
- Two wholesome breakfasts are included per room of double occupancy.
- Each room has an assigned maximum occupancy. There will be a $20 charge, plus applicable taxes per extra adult/per night up to the maximum occupancy.
- Children 0-5 stay free, 6-17 are an additional $17
- Additional guests, above maximum occupancy, will be checked into another room at that day’s rate, based on availability
- Early Check-ins – Request only – Based on availability
- Late Check-outs – Request only – Based on availability – Additional fees may apply
- Free parking is available
- Quiet time is 11:00p.m. to 7:00a.m., nightly
Pet Policy – Pets are not permitted at the Inn.
Cleanliness Policy – Our facility promotes cleanliness for your enjoyment and does not allow outdoor shoes. Please consider bringing your indoor footwear or use the footwear that is supplied.
Host Choice Breakfast– Please advise us upon check-in if there are any dietary restrictions.
Key Replacement –The Lady Macdonald Inn operates with classic, “old fashioned” keys. If a guest room key is lost, we are required by law to change the locks for the safety of all future guests. Therefore, we request that you please drop your room key to the front desk before you head back home to avoid the $250 penalty for lost keys. We appreciate your understanding.
Best Rate Guarantee – Should you find a lower publicly offered rate on another website, on the same date and for the same room type and restrictions, we will take an additional 5% off the lower rate once we can verify your find. To qualify for the 5% discount, please email us a screenshot of the lower rate for verification.
Accessibility –We have one wheelchair accessible room; however, it is not entirely handicap friendly. Please be in touch directly, so we can see how we may be able to accommodate you best.
Minor Children – Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or over at all times and shall not be left unattended on the Inn property at any time during their stay.
Damage – Guests are responsible for treating the Inn property and amenities with respect. Guests will be charged for replacement or repair of damage to the Inn property or guest rooms. If you incur additional charges or damages during your stay that were not settled at time of check-out, charges will be billed to your credit card on file.
Smoking & Vaping Policy – Should it be determined that there was smoking or vaping within the Inn or rooms, you could be subject to a $250 fine.
The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss due to any cause.