1201 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore,
Alberta, Canada, T1W 1P5
The friendly staff at the Lady Macdonald Inn are always ready with a suggestion regarding activities in Banff National Park, and any other questions you may have about making the most of your visit to the Canadian Rockies.
If you have a question before you start on your trip, you can post it right here at the web site!
We are located:
One hour west of Calgary, and 15 minutes east of Banff. Just off the Trans Canada Highway on the Bow Valley Trail.
- Conveniently located near five, world-class golf courses.
- Excellent fishing in pristine mountain lakes, rivers and streams.
- Mount Norquay, Sunshine, Lake Louise and Nakiska ski areas are all only 20 to 45 minutes away.
- Banff National Park, an international destination for hiking, climbing and trail-riding is next door to us.
- The Canmore Nordic Centre, site of the nordic events for the 1988 Winter Olympic Games is within 5 minutes of the Inn.